Do you have an anxiety problem? Take this quiz to find out.
If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won't go away, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder.
- Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge?
- Does your anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can't shake?
- Do you believe that something bad will happen if some things aren't done a certain way?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they cause you anxiety?
- Do you experience sudden, unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
- Do you have physical symptoms such as shortness of breath, dizziness, pounding pulse, gastrointestinal upsets, frequent urination, fatigue or muscle tension?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or remembering?
- Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?