Social Services Directories
Directories of social services that includes hotlines, medical treatment and support groups, therapy, caregiving, housing, child and parenting services, and public assistance.
HELPGUIDE.ORG IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF THESE AGENCIES AND PROVIDES THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Links to the directories
- Child abuse, domestic violence, elder abuse, suicide, cutting and self-harm, PTSD
- Medical services for older adults, health clinics
- Caregiver services
- Help for a crying baby, attachment disorder, separation anxiety
- Advocacy organizations, legal aid, government benefits
- Alcohol and drug abuse, dual diagnosis, bipolar disorder, depression, eating disorders, schizophrenia
- General therapy, therapy for anxiety, therapy for PTSD and trauma
- Credit counseling, medical bills, goverment benefits, student aid